What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotmail users: mBox Mail app in the works for iPad

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Hotmail, and for those of you who have a Hotmail account, you know that the native email application can pull messages from the Hotmail server but messages deleted on the iPad are not deleted from the Hotmail server.

The iPhone app mBox Mail solves this problem by syncing with the Hotmail server. Unfortunately, this app is not yet available in an iPad-friendly format.

I contacted the developer, Fluent Factory, to inquire about their plans for an iPad version. They confirmed that they are, in fact, working on an iPad version.

That's good news for us Hotmail users. I for one am looking forward to being able to use mBox in an iPad-friendly version on my iPad. It's almost painful using an iPhone app on the big, gorgeous, hi-def iPad display.

Anyway, I'll keep you folks posted.

lumberjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using it on my Touch for a while, very fantastic. I use it now on my iPad anyways, figured using the 2x mode or FullForce (Cydia) is easier than viewing via Mail then at some point cleaning the crapload of emails that Mail never deletes.

Most reactions

Latest posts