What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could someone please give me a hint for O23?? Help! I'm stumped since 3 days...

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I am so close to the answer in O23..
I get to the musician, as I get the message: SO WHATS THE SONG?
Then I get to his most famous composition and get the message: IS THERE ANOTHER NAME?

I need something to go on! Please help! I would really appreciate a hint or two..

Thanks in advance!

Rlaverda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

I am so close to the answer in O23..
I get to the musician, as I get the message: SO WHATS THE SONG?
Then I get to his most famous composition and get the message: IS THERE ANOTHER NAME?

I need something to go on! Please help! I would really appreciate a hint or two..

Thanks in advance!

I sent you a PM

Rlaverda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
still stuck on O64 - the one with the white house image. I am close, but need a hint to solve - thanks!

squeffrey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level O32 - I get the CBNC and the You're on the right track message but I can't get the final answer

Think about their first names. When looking at only that, do they have something in common? What name is missing?

spurries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I have become exhausted with O50. I know the word translated, understand you must 'look to the sky,' but cannot get these to match, have tried many names. Any kind souls with a hint?

Most reactions

Latest posts