What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

TerriDawn21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am stuck on level 61 on both the Original and Movies version. For the original, I know what the word on top means. Not sure on the man or the words underneath. I was thinking an anagram? Can't figure that out.
For movies, I know the movie it represents. I know the A side, but can't figure out how to tie it into the clue below.

Firstknightricky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need another hint for 35. I got the dates for the flags and put them into the equation and I still can't figure what answer it's looking for. Please help!! The flags I got were Namibia, Mozambique, and Bahamas.

Cptjohnwade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been stuck on level 13 for a while already. I've tried using the online converters, the unit definition page (mentioned in this thread back on page 3) and I'm still having trouble. Does the whole decimal need to be present or can I round it?

spurries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The clue at the bottom will give you a who not a where, when you have the who look to the map.

So I got the person for the coordinates and even got the "youre on the right track" message, but tried all of his books, and no cigar. Can you push me a bit more on track?

aviral14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For level 17 google whatever is written and find a similar image on google images.

bellathebomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for being slow but I still can't get 17. I get close but no cigar for all the planets but that's it.

Most reactions

Latest posts