What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ipadders

djvinevibez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there everyone new to the forum and im loving what i see. I just got a 1st gen ipad a few days ago after telling myself the whole time i dont need a huge ipod lol.. Well now i got one.. and im just here to browse and see what this thing can do. Now the wife has taken it over and plays words with frineds on it constantly lol .. Although im having issues with upgrading it to firmware 4.2 from 3.2 i get the error 3194 and im trying to figure out how to fix it with out jumping up to 4.3.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, what SweetPoison said.......you should be updating straight to 4.3, if you are going through iTunes you shouldn't even get the option to go to 4.2..........I suggest you do a software update on your iTunes then try again.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Are you stalking, me, Gab?:D

Damn, I didn't think you would notice.......you won't mention it to anyone will you? That police file on me is thick enough already!!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts