What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenroe's Introduction.

Tenroe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there ipadforums!

Im a 21 year old male American but I currently live in the UK, Wales to be exact.

My user name is Tenroe obviously, and have just purchased an Apple iPad! :ipad-peacock: 32GB Wifi version (3G is unnecessary for me at the moment)

However my birthday is not until August 11th so my wife is making me wait before I can have it until im 22 lol.

To say im excited it an understatement. Simply because this is only my 2nd Apple product to date (the first being a first gen iPod shuffle).

I didn't care for the shuffle much at all and none of the iPods that came out since have impressed me either. To be honest im a ZUNE user as far as ultra portable media goes, and Im proud of it!

At first I was against the iPad aswell but curiosity got the better of me and I soon found myself waltzing into an Apple store to check out the device. I fell utterly in LOVE with the device, and knew I had to have it.

Anyways here we are today and my whole view of Apple has completely changed. Im not saying im going to go out and buy a MAC but someday when im in need of an upgrade over my current laptop I may purchase one however.

But overall I have found myself to be opening up to the entire Apple lineup of things. I no longer troll around with a biased hate for something I barely understood.

Back on topic however, I look forward to shareing the forums with everyone and paricipating in some friendly chatting from my iPad (once I receive it) aswelll as my laptop which is currently giving me back pains lolz.:)

Last edited:

Most reactions