What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, everyone! N00b here!

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I'm here 'cause of the wonderful, magical and revolutionary (also insert other fanboy words here) device known as the iPad. I've touched the iPad 1, but I didn't buy it. I was planning on it in December '10 but then they announced iPad 2 and I was like "Forget this!", LOL.

I just ordered my iPad 2 last Friday (Which seat can I take?... LOL.) as a going-away-to-college present from my dad. It's the black version, with 64GB of memory plus 3G networking (I already have a mobile broadband subscription, so I can just ask my carrier to change to micro-SIM).

I'm so excited, even though it ships by June 13th, and delivers three days letter. I keep refreshing my order status, LOL. I'm hoping it'll ship earlier.

OP
KaiHD

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great thanks from the Far East, LOL. Seriously, I love how this forum is so friendly to newcomers... Right now I'm hoping I'll get my iPad the same time a jailbreak is released. Fingers crossed! ;)

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Okay, I'm here 'cause of the wonderful, magical and revolutionary (also insert other fanboy words here) device known as the iPad. I've touched the iPad 1, but I didn't buy it. I was planning on it in December '10 but then they announced iPad 2 and I was like "Forget this!", LOL.

I just ordered my iPad 2 last Friday (Which seat can I take?... LOL.) as a going-away-to-college present from my dad. It's the black version, with 64GB of memory plus 3G networking (I already have a mobile broadband subscription, so I can just ask my carrier to change to micro-SIM).

I'm so excited, even though it ships by June 13th, and delivers three days letter. I keep refreshing my order status, LOL. I'm hoping it'll ship earlier.

Welcome,

Lavada from Illinois!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions