What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, I will change the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sig. Says it all, this is first apple product that I have kept, it's great, luv it and the price..

Tho some accuse me of being troll they are only mad cuz Im not afraid to criticize apple..

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry I said I will change the world, I mean, who am I to say something like..

Actually I meant to say I will change the universe..

Yes, the universe...

The universe. All of it...

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WTF is your signature even supposed to mean?

It's a cryptogram, and his username is the key. If you work it out, it says "No viable content available, stop. Spellcheck disabled, stop. Use ignore function in settings menu, end." ;)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTF is your signature even supposed to mean?

It's a cryptogram, and his username is the key. If you work it out, it says "No viable content available, stop. Spellcheck disabled, stop. Use ignore function in settings menu, end." ;)
smilielol5.gif
rofl.gif
lol.gif

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey Math, stop following me around, I feel like Im being stalked, all you do is follow my threads and disrespect me and point out my grammar mistakes..

if my threads bother you so much than why even open them??

Sorry if I said bad things about apple, or maybe its cuz I called you a _____________ , dont take it personally , its just internet..

as far as my sig..

to be frank, your not worthy..

now go away or I will report you for harassment, stalking, i mean , its getting creepy, I feel like your at my window watching me or sometin ..

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 1551 posts, trust me I am not following you. I get bored and read almost every thread on the forum. Don't flatter yourself.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get bored and read almost every thread on the forum

someone needs a life. lol

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok dude, If you think that you are not a troll, stop mentioning it. People will forget eventualy, but not if you mentioned it every time. Gee!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tho some accuse me of being troll they are only mad cuz Im not afraid to criticize apple..

Being a troll is like being an alcoholic or an asshole - most people don't think they are, but if the subject keeps coming up, there's obviously something going on.

xiutian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright already...how old are you? Eight????? You're acting like a pouty little kid who is going "Look Mummy, they don't agree with meeee......" (in a whiny kid voice)

There are bound to be people who disagree with you and voice their opinions as you are entitled to express yours, that is the real world.

Just drop it already. Agree to disagree, ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts