What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day server not responding

Aggie1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bad thing. Because the server is already 2 hours does not work, i miss the boat and hours lost on Tom. I've bought for 60 diamonds. What is the solution? Money back?

kodakuramackyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bad thing. Because the server is already 2 hours does not work, i miss the boat and hours lost on Tom. I've bought for 60 diamonds. What is the solution? Money back?

I wondered that as well. I bought diamonds for TOM and am missing out on a ton of that time. I don't have facebook but if anyone can keep us updated with the status, I'd appreciate it.

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wondered that as well. I bought diamonds for TOM and am missing out on a ton of that time. I don't have facebook but if anyone can keep us updated with the status, I'd appreciate it.

I lost Time with Tom too and my time expired while the connection was going up and down. :(. I wrote to Super Cell and complained. I doubt anything will come of it though.

Pinedemort

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Came home from a long day at work and poof, my fav theead has gone?! No game either, such a bad Mondayyyy!!!

Loulabella1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm really annoyed cos I had collected enough diamonds to hire that boy for 3 days and now a day has been lost so I haven't been able to use him!

cookinegg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loulabella1980 said:
I'm really annoyed cos I had collected enough diamonds to hire that boy for 3 days and now a day has been lost so I haven't been able to use him!

I'm having the same problem, I hired Tom and have now lost 24 hours of hiring time "unable to connect to server" grrrrrrrrr

Osiris1337

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not one of the lucky ones to "be able to play noramally" :(

Sucks for those of you that lost time with Tom. I would defenitly demand some form of compensation.

image.jpg

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine still doesn't work, but my friends are able to play :(

GC DemB94

webby81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and so far so good, worth the try

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my boat will probably be gone when I finally get on and I only needed to put one more strawberry ice cream on it. *sigh* I really hope they take to requests serious about compensation. I was one of those who had paid for Tom. It's not fair if they blow us off. I know people are really ticked off on their FaceBook page.

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need one goat cheese

GC DemB94, PRIVATE MAIL me as easier to reply, many thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts