What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAY DAY IMPROVEMENTS-what we think should be in the next update (no friend requests)

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Selling back extra animals, equipment (for coin) and extra slots accidentally purchased (for gems)

I don't think this will happen because all the equipment is necessary to succeed in the game, and why not have a few extra animals to help out. Also, the extra slot thing will unfortunately never happen because they want you to buy gems :(

chadsea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you think of the upcoming ALFRED THE POSTMAN? Hmmm,

GC: chadsea / HD level 51 (tnx, forum angels)

Drahcir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
so, the postman is here. I wonder if it's going to help. I would like any game update that's not about buying more and more with real money. but hey... that's the business model, so why bother complaining about it...

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should be able to have the postman send items or coins to friends for a better trading system so we don't have to wait at people's stalls and do the whole whetting thing and worry about other people intercepting the trade items.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a few ideas/suggestions...they might not be new, but I hope they are.
- give us a fish hatchery or a clam farm....we can use the harvest for sushi or it could go on the grill
- give us a trading area where we can put an item or items up for trade and specify what we would take in return. With the option to make the trade either public or private....if private, we would indicate the GC ID of the only person who could complete the trade or trade with "friends only"). This would most often be used for building materials or expansion items but could also be used to fill boat orders. Allow the person offering the trade to attach a time limit and only allow 2 trades a day (or some kind of limit...maybe let folks have an extra trade for a diamond and maybe we could retire Tom). You could "freeze" the items offered for trade in the trader's barn so that you don't have to worry if there is space to "return" it if the trade expired.
- give us orange trees - trees that produce oranges. So pretty.
- I like the new thank-you cards but could we have a list of responses we could choose from so they could be somewhat customized? And take suggestions from players on what they'd like to use as a response so we'd have new/different options occasionally.
- I want to grow flowers...I could sell them in a bouquet, us them to decorate my farm, make potpourri to sell, or...
- give us a clay mine (harvest clay from the ground/underground that we could use to make pots in our kiln. We could add flowers we've grown ourselves to decorate with or sell for profit.

That's it for now. Thanks HD people. You are all so kind.

Last edited:

Betsyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to be able to either move the trees and rocks around or buy them for coins.. I like them but I want to be able to put them where I want them..

GC ID: -:bets:-

Most reactions