What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Clem and Vanc for my crates! :)

Go go millionaire race! I'm rooting for... Everyone! :p

ewenique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you fatale and Irishmichelle for boat help earlier. Got a gold voucher! Woot woot. First one ever:D

In desperate need of popcorn for my boat if anyone can sell me (full price) Need 17. To exhausted to stay up to make that many

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you fatale and Irishmichelle for boat help earlier. Got a gold voucher! Woot woot. First one ever:D

In desperate need of popcorn for my boat if anyone can sell me (full price) Need 17. To exhausted to stay up to make that many

I have them. Come on over.

sandia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My barn is at 825 but its always full, of what I don't know the items I have the most is sugar 70 of each what do you suggest I do.. I feel like just completely clearing out the barn

ewenique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have them. Come on over.

You're a life saver. Got a green voucher. Time for this tired ole lady to go to bed. Lol. I'm going to play rotten egg with my kids to see who can make it first lol.

Next boat is cream and syrup. Nahhhhhh. Give me time to fill ques and try and make som $$.

Good night every one. :)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From his post, seems worst :/

I hope not :-(

yupps so much better after the trip to the doc. on antibiotics though. =/
thanks for asking. how about you? feeling better yet? or the pain's still persistent?

I am glad you are dong better. Don't want you to be poorly! Make sure you take all of the meds in the course. If you don't finish them, they may not do the full job.

It's been worse today for me, but that has to get worse before it gets better? :) Seeing doc on 26th. I'll be fine x

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Congratulations! :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

Most reactions

Latest posts