What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My barn is at 825 but its always full, of what I don't know the items I have the most is sugar 70 of each what do you suggest I do.. I feel like just completely clearing out the barn

I suggest an upgrade.. lol, and quickly :O

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 44

borodecker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad you are dong better. Don't want you to be poorly! Make sure you take all of the meds in the course. If you don't finish them, they may not do the full job.

It's been worse today for me, but that has to get worse before it gets better? :) Seeing doc on 26th. I'll be fine x

yeah, guess i just gotta finish the course. hopefully i do not forget taking them at any day! its a 7 day course.. so...many more days to go! and dhi making me mad made it worst. :(

today's worse? sorry to hear that.. do you rub any heating cream on your chest area? it might help relief a little of the pain i suppose. 26th still 5 days to go.. no way you can bring forward the appointment?

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yeah, guess i just gotta finish the course. hopefully i do not forget taking them at any day! its a 7 day course.. so...many more days to go! and dhi making me mad made it worst. :(

today's worse? sorry to hear that.. do you rub any heating cream on your chest area? it might help relief a little of the pain i suppose. 26th still 5 days to go.. no way you can bring forward the appointment?

I will remind you to take your meds, if I remember, lol..

I have been using a nasal inhaler, feels nice to breathe it into my lungs :)
If I get terribly ill I will make emergency appointment. I have waited two weeks for this one already :-/

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have to! or you definitely will have a edge over me and winz!! =/
you got so MANY supporters. they definitely will help you if theres not trading rule! :(

:O

I always thought everyone love you more!

You know, sometimes I'm so devilish and being grumpy old lady...

JUSTIN don't sale stuffs I can't afford... :( :(

Edit : there I just bough the 1 egg for 5 coins

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just so we're all clear. Is there a trading rule in this competition? I thought there was? Like, no 1 coin item exchange to be sold for full price etc.. ?

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, there is a rule?

Yes. No trading FP with 1 coin
At first I slipped with Justin and Kruella, but that is BEFORE the rule set.
After that, I've made them up with adding extra 5 tapes for Justin and 3 planks for Kruella, in that way, we even already...

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. No trading FP with 1 coin
At first I slipped with Justin and Kruella, but that is BEFORE the rule set.
After that, I've made them up with adding extra 5 tapes for Justin and 3 planks for Kruella, in that way, we even already...

Oh it's cool.. I'm just checking if the rule was set. Now we all on the same page :D x

Most reactions

Latest posts