What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CharlesWe456 said:
Ok. Thank. I'm having a hard time finding screws and bolts at a good price.

If I may ask, what is your opinion of "a good price"? :)

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
chadapim said:
Anyone now how many apples one apple tree gives each time?

Mine gave 5, i think you can harvest 3 times then the tree dies, but you can get friends to nurture them back to life

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
Is it worth opening mine, buying ice cream maker, buying jam maker? I've almost got enough for a jam maker and just need to move up a couple of levels before I can purchase. I don't wanna waste money if they're not worth it?

I opened the Mine and repaired the Dock as soon as they were available. For me the mining has very profitable. I mined about 30 diamonds.
So if your like me and don't buy IAP's then the Mine is very worth it. It saves you real money.

Ever since I got the Jam Maker I was making jam and now it's paying off for me.

I haven't used my Ice Maker much but I know having all of the equipment now means I won't lose out on profits later.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ayu Andini said:
Hello Hay Day fan.. Why nobody selling ice cream? I still cant afford to buy ice cream machine but the order for ice cream are big. Thank you :)

They take time to make so therefore people that make them either need them or are hoarding them. Plus they don't sell for cheap either.

Most reactions

Latest posts