What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
Is it worth opening mine, buying ice cream maker, buying jam maker? I've almost got enough for a jam maker and just need to move up a couple of levels before I can purchase. I don't wanna waste money if they're not worth it?

I think jam maker and ice cream maker are worth it. The is okay but not thrilling to me. I'm good with two smelters not the five they offer. I wish I could get 2nd juice maker instead of smelters.

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:
I think jam maker and ice cream maker are worth it. The is okay but not thrilling to me. I'm good with two smelters not the five they offer. I wish I could get 2nd juice maker instead of smelters.

I meant "the mine" is okay. Oops, sorry!

dls881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one suggestion for the "suggestion box": Due to inflation in prices, can we list just 1each of any item instead of 10each? I can't afford to pay for 10 but willing to pay for 1! Anyone else feel the same? :)

No reason to make this suggestion, you can list any number of items up to a max of 10 now.

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one suggestion for the "suggestion box": Due to inflation in prices, can we list just 1each of any item instead of 10each? I can't afford to pay for 10 but willing to pay for 1! Anyone else feel the same? :)

I pretty much already do this unless I am selling something like wheat or I have my barn so full, I have to move stuff out. I rarely buy 10 of something (except building materials) and figure there are others that feel the same way.

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep I agree, I have opened quite a few new slots now, so I have heaps of things for sale, everything is 1 unit except crops.

Ayu Andini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Hay Day fan.. Why nobody selling ice cream? I still cant afford to buy ice cream machine but the order for ice cream are big. Thank you :)

Ayu Andini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
patcha123 said:

Agree.. My wish tooo..

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ayu Andini said:
Hello Hay Day fan.. Why nobody selling ice cream? I still cant afford to buy ice cream machine but the order for ice cream are big. Thank you :)

I sell ice cream & popsicles from time to time.

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ayu Andini said:
Let me add you at GC :)

GC / KIK: d3li9ht

...but the price for ice cream & popsicles are not cheap.. as someone posted several threads before, the top price for a popsicle is nearly $500.. it's the most pricey item in HayDay

SweetSarahGirlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since the update, Greg hasn't been to my shop :( Is it just me or have other people noticed this? I've got tons of stuff I was hoping he'd buy that I put out an hour or so after the update but he hasn't been by. All I have are the ridiculously high priced bacon & eggs I was selling to Greg to make a few bucks so maybe it's item specific and he's not buying that particular item anymore??

Most reactions

Latest posts