What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Mine gave 5, i think you can harvest 3 times then the tree dies, but you can get friends to nurture them back to life

Now I had someone revive my trees and bushes and now there ready to be harvested but if I harvest them wont they die and I won't be able to have them revived again?

I remember that how it was before the last update. That's why I left them dead since it was so stupid that they can only be revived once. If trees were like that in real life we wouldn't have any adult trees.

chadapim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I assume all those very nice farm, they didnt harvest it? So it's look beautiful? Is that the only way?

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
Do we really get to hunt foxes at level 27? It was something I heard on the Internet...

LMAO!!!! Don't believe everything you read on the Internet. The answer is No. You can trap them on your farm by building the stone walls around them. I haven't tried it because it's pointless to do.

Last edited:

Stephen426

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering where I can find axes and saws. I have a ton of dead trees and bushes I want to get rid of but I am not going to waste 5 diamonds each to do so. I get a saw or ax every so often when I harvest crops, but it seems that almost no one is selling them. Thanks!

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
LMAO!!!! Don't believe everything you read the the Internet. The answer is No. You can trap them on your farm by building the stone walls around them. I haven't tried it because it's pointless to do.

I tried stone walls but the fox walked through them!

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephen426 said:
Hi guys,

I was wondering where I can find axes and saws. I have a ton of dead trees and bushes I want to get rid of but I am not going to waste 5 diamonds each to do so. I get a saw or ax every so often when I harvest crops, but it seems that almost no one is selling them. Thanks!

Harvesting crops and/or buying them is the best ways. One other way is finding them in the Toolboxes. They have become scarce since the last update. I used to sell that stuff all the time but ever since the update and with the price increase it's just better to keep them and use them than to sell them.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stephen426 said:
Hi guys,

The best place to find these is by trolling the newspaper

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1million said:
Now I had someone revive my trees and bushes and now there ready to be harvested but if I harvest them wont they die and I won't be able to have them revived again?

I remember that how it was before the last update. That's why I left them dead since it was so stupid that they can only be revived once. If trees were like that in real life we wouldn't have any adult trees.

I've found that some do die if you harvest revived trees but some don't. It's worth a shot.

Denni Zen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
I tried stone walls but the fox walked through them!

I have a stone wall along the front of the farm & just 2 posts long down the sides because I ran out of money. The foxes seemed to wandered in from the side but they apparently didn't know how to retrace their steps back out. I had to move the walls to chase them out but gave up since they kept coming back. They had been there for a long time, surviving 2 updates & playing happily in the orchard. I guess the foxes can walk through walls but can't walk around them.

key204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetSarahGirlie said:
Since the update, Greg hasn't been to my shop :( Is it just me or have other people noticed this? I've got tons of stuff I was hoping he'd buy that I put out an hour or so after the update but he hasn't been by. All I have are the ridiculously high priced bacon & eggs I was selling to Greg to make a few bucks so maybe it's item specific and he's not buying that particular item anymore??

I was just abt to ask this too. Greg has bought 2 things from me, 1 at a time. I'm pretty sure some of my other stuff has been there 24 hours and still there. Grrr...

key204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
P.s. i've decided i'm going to start selling most items at the old prices. My way of saying "Screw You!" to the (hayday) Man. Lol

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
key204 said:
P.s. i've decided i'm going to start selling most items at the old prices. My way of saying "Screw You!" to the (hayday) Man. Lol

I have been doing the same for crops and items that didn't do well before the price hike but have put tools to new price. Noticed Greg takes longer to buy now so no point having a full priced stand that doesn't sell I would rather shift and replenish to make money xx

Most reactions