What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone have potatoes? I somehow used them all and can't find any in the journal. Thanks!

I also have 9 nails, 2 screws, 1 wood panel and 2 deeds if anyone need something.

GC : cath'e || level 57

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum. How does trading work?

Hi! First welcome to this forum, everyone is very nice and helpful. To trade, ask for the product you're missing and wait til someone answers. Don't repeat your request every 2 seconds, you have to be patient. Then, once someone answered you, add them on the Game Centre if you haven't already and go to their farm.

Now, once you're trading, the person selling you the product will put a wheat at $1, usually at the end of their roadside shop. Buy it to show them you're there and then they will put the product itself. Do the same thing if you're selling someone something.

Please go read the rules, it explains it in more details

GC : cath'e || level 57

ejtssi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 7 planks, 4 tapes, 2 screws, 1 nail to trade. Looking for bolts and deeds. Can any one help?

puffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have tons of tapes and i need 6 panels and 7 nails.. If interested pm me please! TIA

Gc: Puffi* ( Level 57 ) (including star *)

bribri070385

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The game says that the more lobsters you have in the pool, the more they will frolic and play.....is that true, cuz my two lobsters aren't any more animated than just one (from what I remember)? GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 49........DV Level 24

Yes they do I have all 6 and now they dip underwater talk on a shell phone do a few other things too!!!

Pawkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 60 deeds, 30 mallets, 30 stakes, 30 screws, and 30 panels.
I want bolts, nails, planks, tape, or mining materials.
Please pm me with your offer if you're interested.

puffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good night everyone!! I need 7 nails and i have double tapes in return.. If interested pm me please! TIA

Gc: Puffi* ( Level 58 ) (including star *)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, all! I need 11 nails and 19 bolts to put my silo and barn out of their misery (and me, too!). I can offer up the other silo/barn mats, deeds, or if "bling is your thing", jewelry. Please PM me and thank you! :)

EDIT: Huge thanks to Samantha and Kristin for their generosity and kindness! Completed request. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited:

hunneychild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need two nails, will trade 12 of any of the other materials except for bolts for it. Full price trade, pm if interested.

catheejack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I have 7 wood panels, 4 deeds and 1 stake. If anyone needs them, please pm me

GC : cath'e || level 58

Most reactions

Latest posts