What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

neeshu said:
Thanks for the quick reply - but my problem is that, even if I want to sell just ONE egg, I can only ask a maximum of $15. What if I want to sell an egg for $20? Or $50? What can't I increase my asking price above $15?
Thank again!

You cannot sell a single egg for more than $15 because the developers of the game decided to set the max price at $15 per egg.

That goes for the rest of the products as well. Every product has a max price which was decided by the game developers.

Xiennora said:
Ok about the apple reviving thing. Yes we need to post help on Facebook so you can get the exclamation sign, but after that any of your Hay Day friends can revive the, by clicking on them at your farm. So you don't necessarily need to have a friend VIA Facebook who play Hay Day to revive the tree. Oh and yeah there's a 24hr time window to get it revived tho but hats not too bad, ppl are always browsing thru other ppls farm for mystery boxes anyways right? Hope that helps :eek:

It's a pain.. Bad enough no one I know plays on Facebook but growing time is too long! Help!

Hi everyone! New to this so bear with me. Is there a way to share items with friends other than the roadside stand?

Thanks, SATxLibrarian

Last edited:
canderson5200 said:
Hi everyone! New to this so bear with me. Is there a way to share items with friends other than the roadside stand?

Thanks, SATxLibrarian

No. The only way is to have them visit you stand as soon as you put the item(s) up for sale that way they can buy them before someone else does. Make sure you uncheck your free advertisement so the whole world won't see the item(s) your trying to sell to our friend.

Since I had my mine built (since the first day of the update) I've gotten 8 diamonds just by mining.

That's a big rip off about the trees and bushes dying. The Devs put a stop to the future apple farmers in the game. LOL. I only have one of each and I'm glad I didn't buy more. The whole FB crap to revive trees is a big joke. I'm tired of these games wanting you o link you FB to their game. I'm sooooooooooooooo glad I don't use FB or Twitter.

I'm saving up to eventually build the dock and open up the mine, but they're so expensive so of course I can't do both immediately. Anyone know which one is more profitable to get first? I almost have enough to start building the dock, but at the same time I'm almost at level 24 and wanna start the mining so I can get the metals. Which one is better to get first?

Another question... I'm new to the whole game center thing. If you want someone to add you as a friend on game center, do you give them your user ID?

Another question... I'm new to the whole game center thing. If you want someone to add you as a friend on game center, do you give them your user ID?

Yeah, just give them your game center ID and then accept the request through game center. After that, they'll show up on your Hay Day friends.

So after posting for help to facebook some nice person visiting my farm clicked all of my dead tees and bushes. Today I harvest all of my apples and my trees are dead again Mathis time with no option to post for help. Anyone else getting this? So now I have to just cut them all down and buy more now?

So after posting for help to facebook some nice person visiting my farm clicked all of my dead tees and bushes. Today I harvest all of my apples and my trees are dead again Mathis time with no option to post for help. Anyone else getting this? So now I have to just cut them all down and buy more now?

Oh on the FB page of Hay Day it says that once a friend has helped you revive them once theming that's all you can get from those trees >.< And for sure this morning when I harvested from my revived trees I could only chop them down (which isn't too much of a bummer since u get some xp for cutting them down just like any other tree)

As for ppl who hate the whole FB reviving thing, yes I sympathize with the fact that they're pretty much forcing you to use a FB account but as for the whole withering thing, for the price of the apples to begin with, I think it's a good deal that we can get 2 harvests from them. Because if you think of those trees like production units, they are waaaaay cheaper and take pretty much the same time to produce whatever it is meant to produce right? So I guess the reason the developers chose to limit how many apples you can get from one tree is because of the price of the tree. :)

Make sense? Well at least that is the logic I have chosen to move on with lol :D

I do wish we got a few more rounds from the trees... I can understand them dying eventually, but a few more times would be nice. Lol! Thanks Feyaya for your help on the Game Center.

skavangar said:

Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing.

Feyaya said:
I'm saving up to eventually build the dock and open up the mine, but they're so expensive so of course I can't do both immediately. Anyone know which one is more profitable to get first? I almost have enough to start building the dock, but at the same time I'm almost at level 24 and wanna start the mining so I can get the metals. Which one is better to get first?

I suggest you go with the mine first. The dock is like another order pin board, only the orders are for big quantities of single products (3 boxes of 12 chili popcorn each, 3 boxes of 22 brown sugar each, etc) which takes very long too complete.

So either way, Facebook friends helping or not, the trees and bushes will die and need to be removed.

Thank you for clearing that up.

They just made saws and axes a hot commodity again for some. I was selling mine to those that still had trees on their farm. Now I have a use for them. I like it.

Feyaya said:

The Dock is more profitable because you get money and experience for the items their requesting PLUS if you don't fill the entire order you still get the money and XP for what you did give them. If you do fill the order completely which isn't hard you get bonus XP.

With the Mine you have mine the ore then build the Smelter to melt the ore into bars and the Smelter only comes with one slot to start and the bars take a long time to make. The Smelter costs $22,000 to build. The ore isn't as profitable as the bar form.

So in other words you get a faster turn a round with the Dock.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back