What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Another question for those with a mine... Should I save up money for the mine or the cake maker next? For those with a mine, does it make you a lot of money? Thanks for you help...

Holidae said:
Yes.

You can fill as many (or as few) as you'd like. You can send the boat away empty, like when you trash an order from the board. The prices vary because the items requested vary. If you completely fill the order (fill all the boxes) you get bonus stars.

Good to know. My first boat order was for 30 brown sugars, 16 carrot pies, and 2 bacon pies. I just need 7 more brown sugars to complete the order and I have 12 hrs from now to complete it.

Eclecticeducation said:
Another question for those with a mine... Should I save up money for the mine or the cake maker next? For those with a mine, does it make you a lot of money? Thanks for you help...

The mine yields silver, gold, and platinum ore which can me used to make silver, gold, and platinum bars. You need to purchase a smelter to complete this. The smelter takes 8 hours to yield silver, 12 hours for gold, and 16 hours for platinum. I purchased two.

To extract the ore from the mine, you use shovels, dynamite, and TNT. Sometimes the mine yields diamonds as well. I've pulled one thus far. I believe it was when I used TNT.

So, if you don't have enough money to buy a smelter and the mine at the same time I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to stock up on ore and try your hand at excavating diamonds. I felt it was worth it just to unlock more of the game but I had a lot of money at the time too.

When excavating the ore you get about 5 stars per piece of ore.

I hope I've answered your questions.

Attachments

• image-1716941406.jpg
    image-1716941406.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 65,879
1million said:
Good to know. My first boat order was for 30 brown sugars, 16 carrot pies, and 2 bacon pies. I just need 7 more brown sugars to complete the order and I have 12 hrs from now to complete it.

My first one had an obscene amount of pumpkins requested so I didn't complete the entire order.

The order I'm fulfilling now is easier. 133 eggs and 45 brown sugar. The brown sugar is going to be close. I can't produce any items that requires it or I'll miss my time window. This is factoring on not being able to purchase any from neighbors.
image-1994096051.jpg

I just did the math and I'll be able to complete the order with 3 hours to spare, barring any server access issues. lol

On another note....my apple trees have died! :eek:) Has anyone revitalized their trees? I see an option to get help from Facebook friends but I don't use Facebook.

Attachments

• image-2230029088.jpg
    image-2230029088.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,046
Do you have to buy the boat/bay or the mine?? How much does it cost?

Joppy371 said:
Do you have to buy the boat/bay or the mine?? How much does it cost?

The mine is $26,000. I don't recall how much it costs to fix the docs. Select the docks and a notice will display the cost.

Holidae said:
The mine is $26,000. I don't recall how much it costs to fix the docs. Select the docks and a notice will display the cost.

Allright Thanks mate!

Holidae, thanks for your help! One of my trees died too. :(. I couldn't read what that ! Sign said when I tried to move it and it wouldn't let me move the sign. I don't have my FB account connected to the game either.

My apple trees died too. No idea how to revive them.

One of the farm I visited had a dead tree, with a little sign sticking on top of it. I tapped on the sign (curiosity) and it (a) sawed off the tree and (b) gave me a couple of blue stars.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

SwissMatterhorn said:
My apple trees died too. No idea how to revive them.

One of the farm I visited had a dead tree, with a little sign sticking on top of it. I tapped on the sign (curiosity) and it (a) sawed off the tree and (b) gave me a couple of blue stars.

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Interesting. I can tap MY trees but not anyone else's. I sawed one and received 5 stars. "Log into Facebook to get help from your friends" is displayed from the sign. I guess you can revive your trees with Facebook friends. Maybe the next release will allow Game Center friends to do this as well.

Attachments

• image-650299215.jpg
    image-650299215.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 3,086
Apple trees

Hi everyone.

My apple trees all withered and it seems like someone has to tap them to revive them again
Would anyone please help out. I bet some people here have me on their list already (bedimon)

Help will be much appreciated.

themelez said:
Hi everyone.

My apple trees all withered and it seems like someone has to tap them to revive them again
Would anyone please help out. I bet some people here have me on their list already (bedimon)

Help will be much appreciated.

Are you on Facebook?

So that I am clear, to revive the apple trees you must use your Facebook? And here I was enjoying myself and yet here again another
game that requires you to use Facebook, BOOO!!!

TootseLee said:
So that I am clear, to revive the apple trees you must use your Facebook? And here I was enjoying myself and yet here again another
game that requires you to use Facebook, BOOO!!!

I agree but let's hope the next update will allow reviving via Game Center. So until then I move the dead ones (until I have a saw to cut it down) and plant new ones.

Raspberry bushes on Hay Day

I noticed one of my raspberry bushes was brown and the only two options for it were an axe and a little exclamation mark. When I tried to use the exclamation mark, it said Facebook was required....then I accidentally chopped it down with the axe :( Any idea what Facebook is needed for and what that option does? I hate how Facebook is required for practically everything these days.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back