What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Chaceto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get how the new pricing will work. There is no point selling to the visitors as they offer old prices. Likewise filling orders now pays badly compared to the price of building units which are obviously selling at top price. It is going to make starting the game nearly impossible. Plus. Buying anything from the shop to fulfil an order means at current prices you will be paying to complete the order. I am trying to price 30 percent below max prices or less but people are so charry of the new prices that sales are slow, when my shop is actually working at all.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
Hayday are currently offline doing a maintenance update. Are they reacting to the comments made re the new update?

I didn't notice anything different when I logged on this morning at 7 am EST.

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any ideas??? I bought the icecream maker and it is currently up and running. I also bought the 2 available goat pens and 8 goats to go in them. Currently a Level 40. Everyone seems to be getting an errand runner and I have not.do I have to get to a higher level to get him? Am I just overlooking something obvious?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Betsmorgan10 said:
Any ideas??? I bought the icecream maker and it is currently up and running. I also bought the 2 available goat pens and 8 goats to go in them. Currently a Level 40. Everyone seems to be getting an errand runner and I have not.do I have to get to a higher level to get him? Am I just overlooking something obvious?

You overlooked the previous posts of users with this same problem including myself. Errand boy is random. No worries. Hay Day developers are working on it. Enjoy your ice cream maker. Make a few popsicles for me. :)

SATxLibrarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I'm frustrated! Silo and barn full. Very little selling from roadside. My brain can't wrap around filling orders for very very cheap prices when roadside prices so high. I can't harvest crops or gather items made......so guess I will have to do the laundry.

SATxLibrarian

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Portuman said:
Everything is in the video, except maybe that you cannot make him "search" for building materials like screws etc,

Wait, so you cannot ask him to get building materials? That is really lame, especially if one were to pay diamonds for him.

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cherry popsicle takes one cherry juice and one syrup bottle to make. With the apple pie requiring syrup as well, I expect manufacturing syrup could be a pretty lucrative side gig.

driven96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just venting.
Have been stuck in this game since yesterday. Any tips for getting duct tape? I'm one away from upgrading the barn, but barn is full, silo is full, production machines are full, animals ready to collect, roadside stand full, Gregg hasn't bought in more than a day, been ripping up orders left and right to try and get ones that will empty the barn/silo a little, getting rather frustrated.

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
driven96 said:
Just venting.
Have been stuck in this game since yesterday. Any tips for getting duct tape? I'm one away from upgrading the barn, but barn is full, silo is full, production machines are full, animals ready to collect, roadside stand full, Gregg hasn't bought in more than a day, been ripping up orders left and right to try and get ones that will empty the barn/silo a little, getting rather frustrated.

The lack of building supplies is really bothersome. And then finding out that the errand boy won't look for them?!?

I suppose we could always buy them with diamonds, but at 8 diamonds apiece, that's awfully steep.

And your game just grinds to a halt until you can find the last few supplies you need, because your barn is full of unused building supplies.

Retikens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A popsicle that costs more than a bar of platinum. Hay Day... too funny.

Attachments

• image-1334545076.jpg
    image-1334545076.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 325

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
canderson5200 said:
Cornbread selling in paper for $100. Boat paying $180 for 5. How does that make sense?

I don't read their Facebook wall, so I don't know if they're trying to justify it in any way. However, one justification might be that you get experience points for selling to the boat and truck deliveries, while you get very little for selling on your roadside stand.

That being said, I agree that it's a bit preposterous. I hope they will address it in some way on the next update.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
canderson5200 said:
Cornbread selling in paper for $100. Boat paying $180 for 5. How does that make sense?

John Prester said:
I don't read their Facebook wall, so I don't know if they're trying to justify it in any way. However, one justification might be that you get experience points for selling to the boat and truck deliveries, while you get very little for selling on your roadside stand.

That being said, I agree that it's a bit preposterous. I hope they will address it in some way on the next update.

Seriously?

We repeatedly acquire bacon from pigs that do not die and foxes roam around the farm but have no affliction to devouring our livestock.

The disproportionate pricing is par for the course.

Most reactions

Latest posts