What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

EyeC999

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SwissMatterhorn said:
The ice cream maker costs $42195 and takes 1 day and 7 hours to build. I'm unable to get the goat. Maybe it's only available from level 50 (I'm on 46).

I am level on 40, the ice cream maker is 17 hours away, and I have 2 pens full of goats (8 altogether), so something is amiss for you, I think...

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EyeC999 said:
I am level on 40, the ice cream maker is 17 hours away, and I have 2 pens full of goats (8 altogether), so something is amiss for you, I think...

Buy the goat pen to put the goat INTO!

Portuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm reading this forum for a while now and have learned a lot from you guys. All my doubts were explained here and now maybe I can give something back. I have the Erands boy and made a short video so people who don't have it can see how it works. Everything is in the video, except maybe that you cannot make him "search" for building materials like screws etc, and also that the price for the items is always the same (it least from what I've seen). I use it to buy cherries, 9 of them for 100 and something coins, which is a pretty good deal ;) I also only got him for 2 days. From there on, i think I would have to pay in diamonds, but I will not.

Any other explanation, please ask ;) (just not, why some people don't have it, my gf is the same level as I and has almost all the same as me and does not have it)

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't often sell stuff as I use most of what I produce but when I do I'll still be selling at double price. I was making enough money doing this before so not gonna stop now :)

Chaceto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help again. My on going problem with things not selling from my shop despite all being advertised and not bad prices and interesting things continues. Nothing sold in 14 hours. Does anyone have any ideas? Would be grateful form our input. Sometimes it will suddenly start working again and then everything sells but for the most part I am in limbo.

Thanks

rachel

Anorak_Smith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel bad... Selling 10 eggs for 250 coins just doesn't sit right, 10 eggs = 1 silver bar, come on this just isn't right.

Anorak_Smith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooo, updating Hay Day in 5 minutes, servers rebooting.... Addressing my '10 eggs = 1 silver bar' issue already!?

crucialkev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayday are currently offline doing a maintenance update. Are they reacting to the comments made re the new update?

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chaceto said:
Help again. My on going problem with things not selling from my shop despite all being advertised and not bad prices and interesting things continues. Nothing sold in 14 hours. Does anyone have any ideas? Would be grateful form our input. Sometimes it will suddenly start working again and then everything sells but for the most part I am in limbo.

Thanks

rachel

Rachel, send me a pm and I will help ;)

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crucialkev said:
Hayday are currently offline doing a maintenance update. Are they reacting to the comments made re the new update?

Maybe they r gonna give everyone the errand boy?

deedees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids have been playing all morning and game has not gone offline for any maintenance today. They advertised nails and other sure, fast sellers and they are still unsold. Odd.

GC TeamGeek

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to make today sale day! Everything I put up for sale today will go for the price automatically applied to it. I'm not adjusting it at all. :). Call it the END OF SUMMER SALE.

Most reactions

Latest posts