What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having trouble with itunes/store??!

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

For some reason my card is being declined all of a sudden. I went to purchase pages and an error occurred! Apple never have problems taking my money normally! I've gone into my account and re entered all my details and it is still saying my card is being declined! :/ any suggestions from you lovely lot?! Xx

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe their servers are taking a hammering with the new update?

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,

For some reason my card is being declined all of a sudden. I went to purchase pages and an error occurred! Apple never have problems taking my money normally! I've gone into my account and re entered all my details and it is still saying my card is being declined! :/ any suggestions from you lovely lot?! Xx

Call the credit card issuer and ask them why it is being declined. I had to do that on the day I pre-ordered my iPad (3rd Gen) because they were transmitting everything properly but the month of the card. Which they found very odd since it had worked properly for my iMac.

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah mine works on my phone and my mac but not on here! Xx

jmbarker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had that issue a couple of years back. I believe the iTunes server was down at the time but cannot recall for certain.

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's ok, I figured it out! My Card had ran out of expiry lol! Haha! Sorry :) xx

Most reactions

Latest posts