What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes store ipad2

blitsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a problem with the iTunes store.

I initially setup my apple I'd to use my French bank account, but when realised I could only view the French iTunes store I changed my payment details so I could access the UK iTunes store, and app store. This payment details change took place the very first day I had my iPad. My apple id has been in operation for over a year linked to a UK account, changed the day I got my iPad to French, changed back to UK on the same day.

Since changing payment details, country, etc I have had no problem with buying apps...but I cannot access the iTunes store at all.

At the bottom of the iTunes store app all the icons are labelled in French. I can see updates, purchases, and iTunes U...everything else gives me the message...your request could not be completed.

I have tried logging out, both on my laptop, and iPad, and logging in again in various orders.

I can access the Uk iTunes store from my laptop no problem.

Nothing seems to allow me to view the UK iTunes store on my ipad2.

Any ideas?

Most reactions