What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having an iPad - evil thoughts

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having just purchased the iPad I experienced something that I haven't felt since I purchased the original iPhone at a huge initial cost.

It's weird but I'm enjoying the semi-exclusivity of the iPad. Now that practically everyone has an iPhone it's nice to stand out from the crowd again. With the iPad if you want one your gonna have to put your money where your mouth is and put it up front like the original iPhone.

Don't get me wrong in many ways I'd love everyone to have iPad but it's nice to have a little one up on iPhone owners (of which I'm one). I can't wait to lay my iPad on the table at my next meeting ....... oh yeah mines is bigger than yours :)

Immature I know.....sorry:p

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over 3 million people now own an iPad and that number is multiplying weekly. I don't think we are in an 'exclusive' club anymore. I'm seeing these things all over the place now. I was at a doctors visit yesterday and the doctor told me a lot of his patients are starting to use iPads to chart and record their health issues and medications.

OP
P

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over 3 million people now own an iPad and that number is multiplying weekly. I don't think we are in an 'exclusive' club anymore. I'm seeing these things all over the place now. I was at a doctors visit yesterday and the doctor told me a lot of his patients are starting to use iPads to chart and record their health issues and medications.

Maybe it's because the iPad hasn't been released here in Ireland officially yet. Ah well I'll enjoy the exclusivity while it lasts. If they sell 3 million here I'll certainly get that iPhone feeling back......that's 3/4 of our entire population :)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Maybe it's because the iPad hasn't been released here in Ireland officially yet. Ah well I'll enjoy the exclusivity while it lasts. If they sell 3 million here I'll certainly get that iPhone feeling back......that's 3/4 of our entire population :)

What are iPads selling for on Ebay in Ireland?

OP
P

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What are iPads selling for on Ebay in Ireland?

Between €500 ($625) and €600 ($750) for a 16gb wifi

Most reactions