What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy ThanksGiving Everyone!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
c8d62be6.png

Imagine how many turkeys are poppin into so many ovens this day! Hope everyone eats a lot then eats more. Get on those elastic sweats so ya don't pop any buttons!

What are you Thankful fo
r?

46133285.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American forum members; Happy Day Off to my fellow non-Americans who work with Americans and Happy Thursday to everyone else! :D

Me? I'm thankful that I have a wonderful mom who is still willing (and able!) to cook the turkey so that we can have 14 (and counting) family members over for a Thanksgiving feast. And, I'm thankful to have a wonderful family who always enjoy each other's company ... and who always look forward to events such as these to get together, share food and lots of laughs.

Hope everyone has a great day, American holiday or no!

Marilyn

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, to everybody as well!! As Mickey, I am very happy that my parents are healthy and strong...and that we can celebrate this wonderful holiday with my cousins, aunts and uncles. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband who is very supportive!!

Hope everybody has a wonderful day...I love the traditional Thanksgiving feast we have...turkey, pumpkin pies...but very lucky to also have the Filipino dishes that we were brought up with as children!! So lucky to have both!!

Sweetpoison (Marie)-I am planning on wearing slacks with1% spandex for this day!!! :)

~~Carol~~ aka: Skimonkey

Most reactions

Latest posts