What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Awarded with 2 of the top 10 Tech Turkeys of 2015!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This morning, I was reading the USA Today and their Tech Turkeys of 2015 were listed - Apple was awarded two spots - quoted below from link given (there is a video there, if interested).

Now, I've not bought an Apple Watch (Susan has the only iPhone in the house), so cannot comment; however, I did see the Steve Jobs movie recently and was underwhelmed (we were both rather bored w/ the film). Dave :)

No. 1: Apple Watch. Easily the most hyped new tech product of 2015, the Apple Watch was the poster child for the wearable tech category. It does have its fans who like wrist notifications and workout tools such as a heart rate monitor and step tracking.

My take: Perhaps one day, Apple will come up with a watch that’s light, can get through the day without a charge, has useful apps that can be easily accessed on the phone and is more than just an iPhone extension. This work-in-progress watch has a lot of improvement it needs to do for Watch 2.0 in 2016.

No. 10: Steve Jobs: Hollywood makes a film about the late Apple co-founder, and it’s a very fictional, dark take on a flawed but brilliant man who is mostly unrecognizable to those of us who knew him. Most of the action in the movie never happened. The film was a big bomb at the box office, deservedly so, a real turkey.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts