What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLE! ( Hayles66 )

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great! You have your own birthday thread!

So once again: Happy birthday! The best of luck!

This is for you:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a wonderful present Johanna! Thank you so much. It's a lovely sunny day too! Cool but sunny

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a wonderful present Johanna! Thank you so much. It's a lovely sunny day too! Cool but sunny
You're welcome!

Fantastic!
A wonderful sunny day, your presents, family and friends around you - all that a heart can desire for a birthday. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday, Hayles. Remember; you're not getting older, you're getting better. :):)

Last edited:

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope you had a lovely birthday Hayles. Looking forward to next years birthday thread.

Bobbi

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yum yum. Pigs in muck birthday cake. My daughter made the pigs and my sister-in-law the cake.

Attachments

• image-3827375607.jpg
    image-3827375607.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 177

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol
The pigs look cute! The one lying on it's back is lovely!

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh believe me it was very good to eat. Vanilla sponge with real chocolate on top surrounded by kit kats. Scrumdidliliumptious. I got the idea from a cake on Facebook. Couldn't resist it. I asked my sister-in-law if she could do it but didn't know she actually would do it. What a surprise that was. She outdid herself again. But wasn't my little girl talented. I thought they were bought iced pigs. She was very proud of it. I will take a photo of hubby's cake on Saturday when he gets his spooky cake. We've had coffins, spiders webs, cauldrons, etc... She is good isn't she?

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you both. It was a great day and now it's my hubby's birthday so here's hoping its a good one for him too! He's 51 today

Most reactions

Latest posts