What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Handwriting calendar app?

Suppamuppa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me again, still looking for the fastest/easiest calendar. Are there any handwriting calendar app?

• Basic calendar
  • Week view
  • 2 fingers navigate
  • 1 finger write (anywhere in the view)

Anything out there?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me again, still looking for the fastest/easiest calendar. Are there any handwriting calendar app?

• Basic calendar
  • Week view
  • 2 fingers navigate
  • 1 finger write (anywhere in the view)

Anything out there?

There's nothing that I know of that supports one finger write as a calendar, but check out Muji calendar in the App Store - it's free...and free is good!

Tim
Scotland

mkitchen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm... upad has a calendar template. Check out the lite version to test it.

OP
S

Suppamuppa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm... upad has a calendar template. Check out the lite version to test it.

Awesome! Thanks!

The simplest calendar turned out to be a drawing program with the possibility to open PDF-files. Kinda stupid but it has to do. In a few years we might see a programmer that understand simplicity.

In Google Calendar (in your browser) you can drag from starting point to ending point to create a event. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry because no(?) calendar on ipad got a function like this. Instead you have to draw on a PDF-template.

Lisarudd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks!

The simplest calendar turned out to be a drawing program with the possibility to open PDF-files. Kinda stupid but it has to do. In a few years we might see a programmer that understand simplicity.

In Google Calendar (in your browser) you can drag from starting point to ending point to create a event. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry because no(?) calendar on ipad got a function like this. Instead you have to draw on a PDF-template.

This post was a long time ago...so I'm probably wasting time...
IPad calendar allows pulling of an event. However I would really like a calendar that I can handwrite in...will try muji...any other ideas?

Damalaje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out absolute board calendar and iNoteBox

Absolute board calendar and iNoteBox hd both have this function, iNoteBox integrates with calendar, absolute board does not. Both seem to work well

Damalaje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suppamuppa said:

[*]Basic calendar
[*]Week view
[*]2 fingers navigate
[*]1 finger write (anywhere in the view)

Anything out there?

Organizer hd has added handwriting! Anywhere on the calendar page or separate pages for notes!!

Most reactions

Latest posts