What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google calendar app for ipad?

domromer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm tring to find a good app for google calendar. I've tried to sync my google calendar with my ipad and it never seems to work right. I've view the google calendar web page and that's not great because so much room is taking up with the tool bar and setting calendar. Any advice?

jb.paul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both a regular Gmail account, and a Google Apps (hosted) account for my corporate e-mail and calendar. I am able.to get my standard Gmail calendar to sync with my iPad, but can not figure out how to get the Google Apps account to work. Google Apps mail and contacts work just fine...any thoughts on how to get Google Apps Calendar to work?

apthomas99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm tring to find a good app for google calendar. I've tried to sync my google calendar with my ipad and it never seems to work right. I've view the google calendar web page and that's not great because so much room is taking up with the tool bar and setting calendar. Any advice?

I use Pocket Informant on both the iPad and the iPhone. It was flawlessly with Google Calendar. I've used this program for over a year now and have had zero issues with it!

Good luck in your search!

April

Ennui

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sync iPad calendar with Google Calendar

Guys,

I followed the Exchange method a few times to be sure. However, although the iPad calendar does show that it is connected to the Google one, none of the events from either side show up on neither calendar.

Please advise if I may have missed a step somewhere.

Thanks!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use CalenGoo. Have had it on my iPhone for a couple years now and it also works on iPad. It works great.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too use exchange. Instant sync on all accounts. Keeps my computer, iPad and iPhone all on the same page. Simple and easy.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use CalenGoo. Have had it on my iPhone for a couple years now and it also works on iPad. It works great.

Same here

I also should note that the developer is very responsive. I had a question and he got right back to me. It literally was just an issue where the update to the app was posted on iTunes before it was ready, and mine wouldn't work. He quickly got back to me to explain that.

CHSeifert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own both Pocket informant and Calengoo.

Much prefer Calengoo as my calendar on iPhone and iPad

Works flawlessly with google calendar online.

----
Vh/Regards
Claus [iPhone•TapaTalk]

DaWeav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys,

I followed the Exchange method a few times to be sure. However, although the iPad calendar does show that it is connected to the Google one, none of the events from either side show up on neither calendar.

Please advise if I may have missed a step somewhere.

Thanks!

I guess you might because I can make a new calendar entry on my iPad/Android phone/Google Web, and they all sync with each other. I can even change a calendar entry on any one of them and it syncs to the others. I have eight calendars in Google Sync tagged and they all sync with the iPad.

I followed the Exchange email setup for GMail on the iPad (I used m.google.com as my server), then set the Exchange connector's settings to have Calendars switched on, and then went to Google Sync on Safari (m.google.com/sync) and selected the iPad and check-marked all the applicable calendars to sync.

Most reactions

Latest posts