What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess where I may go today?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LifeMagic.gif

I love you guys!

Sooo...how did your shopping trip go? Get anything fun?

I have not gone yet! I also wanna get a BB cover. Decisions" decisions, decisions. It's tough being me, I'm telling ya.:D

]She probably just wanted to go out for her "coffee date" with the guy she stood up for lunch the other day!

Oops! TMI?

That didn't go over well ~ men are such babies.:)

I can't avail the free shipping, I'm not from the USA.

aww...I would so bring you one if I could!

The ultimate iPad pouch........

Love, Col! Too funny!

Although... there are 7 friends in Marie's list, so if we each pitch in $10 we can get her one for her birthday

!

I do not think so!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I say if you like the BookBook a lot, go for it! I like the Dodo case and the BookBook, but can't get one because my 21 month old uses the iPad too.

facky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like this cool case but , em, it's too expensive.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BookBook for iPad - BookBook for iPad - Twelve South

Have you seen this one? I'm still undecided though.
Holy shitums! $70 for a cover?? As I said in this post (http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipad-news/9647-review-padacs-ergonomic-ipad-stand.html) I know that some people think that people who buy Apple products are gullible morons who have more money than brains, but this is ridiculous!

Although... there are 7 friends in Marie's list, so if we each pitch in $10 we can get her one for her birthday!

But I will admit that I really love this case and its only $166! Leather iPad Folio | Temple Bags

TEMPLE-BAGS-49.jpg

My birthday isn't until May. I need more friends!

im just curious, what case are you using now? and how much did it cost you?

Most reactions

Latest posts