What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad stand/holder

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
This is pretty expensive but looks really sweet!

ElectroStand | The Ultimate iPad Stand

now that is awesome

i use one of these for both my ipad and iTouch

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/TOPDIGI-Bracket-STANDER-galvanizing-erotation/dp/B004FCQ7JW/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1313588759&sr=8-14]TOPDIGI IPAD STAND IPAD Bracket IPAD STANDER IPad Dock, IPad Stand Hot galvanizing metal bracket FOR IPAD 360 degre erotation -Silver: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

LawPad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score

ipaddyflint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny, I am also using the bookseat. I love reading and I love my ipad. I think the bookseats perfect to hold the ipad in bed or on the sofa.

vinho1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the wedge-e holder I was talking about...
I really like it and it super comfortable for chilling on the couch with my iPad.

Attachments

• bed wedgee.jpg
    bed wedgee.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 656

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I looked at that as well, nice and sleek. My problem is I have a Griffin Survivor case on my iPad so it is just too thick to fit in that.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Belkin makes a couple of stands that may be of interest. One has already been mentioned in the thread.

The FlipBlade Adjust is an excellent adjustable stand. (Noted in a previous post.) The ViewLounge is a bean bag base with an attached stand for iPad 2. Each retails for $30. However, a promotion code (FB50) reduces the price by 50%. Good until the end of September I'm told.

In fact all of Belkin's catalog is 50% off. A number of worthwhile accessories including chargers, cables, stands, cases, etc.

Last edited:

tek_1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the Wedge-E stand which I use quite a bit in bed or laying on the couch and it's worked out very well. I got it as a gift and probably wouldn't have bought it myself but I'm glad I got it now. ;) I also needed something to use when working out on the garage though (to watch videos) or when there's not a flat surface so I bought a Joby GorillaMobile Yogi | iPad Stands and Docks and I love it so far. Highly recommended..

Most reactions