What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grouping Objects in Keynote?

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

A problem I keep coming up against is how to group a number of objects on a slide together. Probably very simple, but I just cant figure it out. Also, why is it that when you import Powerpoint or Kieynote OSX presentations onto the iPad, grouped objects are automatically seperated?

Cheers,

Greg

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Ok took me ages to figure this one out myself. So whilst your finger is on the first object, tap all the other objects you wan to group. Once they are all highlighted let go of of the first object and tap it once with your finger. A pop up box with cut paste etc will appear. Group. Is the last option. To ungroup. Hit the grouped objects once. Ungroup as an option should be in the pop up list.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this great tip. I always learn something I didn't expect to every day on this Forum. I'd given up on this before I read your post. Many thanks

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts