What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zooming function

Rabinow81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've got a banal problem I suppose. Thanks for your help:

I created a powerpoint presentation that I transferred via iTunes onto Keynote/iPad.

It's looking fine: the problem comes about when I zoom into pictures from the presentation. What I want to do is zoom in, and then move to the left and right to look at different items from the picture I zoomed into. What happens is that the PICTURE is moved on the slide rather than the SLIDE as a whole. As a result, when I zoom out again and see the whole slide, I find the picture at another place on the slide... I hope that makes sense.

Is there an easy way to fix this?

Thanks very much,

R81

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It can be tricky.

Do your best to touch with both fingers at the same time when pinching to zoom in or out. Instead of placing both fingers then pinching, have your fingers already moving (in or out) as they touch the screen. This seems to work best.

If you accidentally select and/or move a picture during a zoom, tap the Undo button at the top left. It will undo any movement, but leave the zoom level the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts