What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keynote presentation

jack007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

i prepared a keynote presentation with mac osx with a lot of hyperlink direct to not a successive page but, for example, from slide 2 to slide 23. In this slide there are a lot of videos that could be chose by the customer (on ipad).

PROBLEM

i saw that in ipad the only hyperlink that work are that one direct to a web link, not to another file or different slide.

do you have any suggestion??

It's not a problem for me buy another app to resolve this problem. If you have problem or doubts about this configuration let me know!

thanks!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

i prepared a keynote presentation with mac osx with a lot of hyperlink direct to not a successive page but, for example, from slide 2 to slide 23. In this slide there are a lot of videos that could be chose by the customer (on ipad).

PROBLEM

i saw that in ipad the only hyperlink that work are that one direct to a web link, not to another file or different slide.

do you have any suggestion??

It's not a problem for me buy another app to resolve this problem. If you have problem or doubts about this configuration let me know!

thanks!

Yes - you are right. In Keynote you can hyperlink to a webpage but not to another file, because the iPad does not have a conventional file system. If you want a file - say a picture - to appear in the presentation then it must be embedded.

Have a look here at the Apple iWorks Help pages

http://help.apple.com/iwork/1.3/mobile/interface/index.html#tan724868a9

Do not hesitate to get back if you have any further questions.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions