What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GPS tracking app with route memory?

MrDigitronic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a small construction company with a couple of sales people covering different areas of town where the best way seems to get more new work is basically just driving around, one area at the time.

I am looking with an app that let's you remember the route, displayed on a Google map, so they don't spend time driving streets multiple times. Was really looking for something where you can drop a needle mark for locations they find as well. It seems like most GPS aps out there won't let you add on to the last "trip".

Tried Runkeeper, Runmeter, GPS tracking HD, Waze and nothing so far.
Thinking there would be something more geared for the business community maybe.

Any ideas?

Thx!

OP
M

MrDigitronic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
L.A., so to many streets in this town.

Any ideas anyone?

jmholmesjr1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These might be what you are looking for...

Try apps like gotrail or biketrail from agole on the app store. Those might be closer to what you are looking for.

You might also look at the Nike+ GPS app... That would only work for the iPhone I believe though.

GPSTrack by John Bafford also might work except it's another iPhone only app.

For that matter, open up the app store. Type in gps track in the search box, and pick your poison. The iPhone apps are going to be better in nature than the iPad apps because they have the benefit of a real GPS, so be careful when nosing around in the iPhone section. You need to make sure it's capable of working with the 3G in the iPad to triangulate your location.

dhruv_1884

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Raah

Try Raah tracker
on the itunes page you ca find links to a demo, vide review and free trial

The app works well with the iPad's that are 3G

Most reactions

Latest posts