What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GPS app with voice

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I am looking for a GPS app that if got these options

1) needs to have Canada and USA maps

2) Needs to have a voice (exemple in 30 meters turn left on this street)

3) If possible, exemple I miss a turn or a road it auto recalculate the new road

If possible compatible Ipad and Iphone

Thx

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just about any GPS will meet your requirements. I happen to use a Garmin, but there are other brands out there that seem to work just as well. The features will pretty much depend on your budget.

As far as being "compatible" with your iPad or iPhone, what kind of compatibility are you looking for? What specifically do your want your GPS to do that involves those devices?

OP
R

ratatapa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry maybe I don'T understand your point or I just missed explained

I know Iphone have Plans for GPS Application, but that Application doesn't have a voice.

So I am looking for an application that will work on Iphone and Ipad that meet these requirements.

1) needs to have Canada and USA maps

2) Needs to have a voice (exemple in 30 meters turn left on this street)

3) If possible, exemple I miss a turn or a road it auto recalculate the new road

So I don'T wanna buy a physical GPS I want a GPS Application inside my Iphone to replace Plans

Most reactions