What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Calendar Starts Out Invisible

selowitch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I launch the iOS 5 Calendar app (to which I have linked several Google Calendar calendars), it appears as blank and I have to toggle/check off the "All [my e-mail address]" button to get them to show up. Any idea why this is? Is there a fix?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It usually fixes itself after a few seconds. It's definitely a new iOS 5 glitch, but until you mentioned Google I though it was limited to people who are syncing with iCloud. Are you also syncing with iCloud, by chance?

OP
S

selowitch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'm not using iCloud for Calendars, but I am using it for Backup and Find My iPad. Maybe I'll disable it entirely, or maybe I'll go the opposite direction and starting syncing everything to iCloud (backing the whole shebang up first in the likely case it gets befouled in the process). Drat, I say, drat!!

Miata GT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 1 has had this issue since the upgrade to iOS 5. I have not found away to fix this.

Most reactions