What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCal on iPad 2 not syncing all google calendars

SCpuma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just updated my MacBook Pro to Mountain Lion and set up iCal to sync my Google calendars using CalDAV. I also have iCloud set up between my iPad and MacBook Pro to sync calendar, mail, etc. My MacBook is now showing all of the desired google calendars as well as allowing me to edit google calendars in the iCal app which are appearing online on the Google Calendar - that part is working great! I set up my iPad in a similar way, but it is only showing my basic single google calendar. I have set up a shared Gmail account on my iPad and set up an Exchange account that I tried to use specifically for the calendar......still not showing other calendars. I have tried a lot of the older suggestions on this topic, mostly written in 2010/2011 and some things have changed in Google and iOS since then so I thought I would try to get some updated suggestions.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Have you been to m.google.com/sync in safari on the ipad and selected the calendars you wish to sync?

OP
S

SCpuma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it!

I had already tried the Google Sync site on my iPad in Safari, but apparently I wasn't logged in so I wasn't being given the option of selecting calendars for my iPad. Once I realized there was a log in option, and logged in, the iPad option popped right up. Worked like a charm. Thanks for redirecting me to the obvious! A third, fourth look at something when you know it has to be the way to do it really helps.......

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co

Most reactions

Latest posts