What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodday from Junius of Sydney

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Junius,

Tell me a bit about Sydney (and Queenstown) -- Thinking about moving there as a US Expat....

Also, welcome to the site!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WELCOME! HoPe To SeE YoU ArOuNd!!

BTW! Awesome pictures.

Last edited:

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome aboard :D

If those photos from your link are yours, I love the Dove Lake one and the towers with palm trees.. looks like cool places to visit.

I've never been out of the country but will travel sometime before this lifetime and be sure to see sites like those. :p

OP
J

junius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gallery.theworldtourist.com
Hello Again!

Sorry guys. I haven't been here for some time and obviously missed your messages. I hope I would return more often.

@AbblePC, yes, all the images are by me. Lake Dove in Tasmania is surreal. You have to be there to really feel the cool and PURITY. The palm trees aside the tower was taken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The tower is of course the Twin Tower. Thanks for the remarks.

I have recently uploaded more images to my gallery. If you have time, grace the site (gallery.theworldtourist.com) and don't hesitate to put your comments. Thumbs up or thumbs down, it's still appreciated.
Junius

Most reactions

Latest posts