What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Accessories Guide for the New iPad 3rd Generation

jimmyn15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share with you guys a good list of iPad 3 accessories I found.

Ultimate Apple New iPad 3 / 3rd Generation Cases & Accessories Guide « pctabletcases

The list is pretty solid. I purchased the Skinomi screen protector for .99 cents and the MiniSuit Slim Jacket. The Slim jacket arrived today already before my iPad 3. It looks great, better than the cheap leather stuff they have out there. I measured it and it seems to like it will be a perfect fit, can't wait until friday!

417XmaBoZzL._SS400_.jpg

Last edited:

bbmarley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3rd party smart case for new iPad

I've been using previously a 3rd party smart case, from OZAKI. with the 3rd generation of iPad coming, since Apple is not proposing any new smart cover to go with, I've been looking at that case... similar to smart case but a lot more options as positioning... offer both landscape and portrait mode.
=> check their website ozakiverse.com
Colors and patterns look quite attractive...

They also propose 2 other products, iCoat Slim-Y and Slim-Y++ different options: leather skins, color charts and extra (Stylus).]

I got a sample sent to me for review last week ... I'll post the review later. Overall product is nice, colors are bright and the leather covers attractive. Couldn't make my mind as regards which one I should get at first...

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
Targus VU 360 leather case for portability, Zagg Folio for when I need to type something, Zagg Sparq 2.0 for when I'm not near a charger, and my stereo BT headset for listening to music, movies, etc discreetly.

OP
J

jimmyn15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the Targus Vu 360 I'll post a review when I get a chance decent case so far

OP
J

jimmyn15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the ended up with the Targus case. Didn't feel like it was worth $30 sending it back. The quality is sub-par.

ipadrox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! The guide is very helpful and broke down for me. Thanks for the great find! Which case did you everyone end up getting?

Most reactions

Latest posts