What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some New Accessories for the New iPad

soccer978

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad Smartcase that I ordered on Black Friday finally came today. I scored it for a mere $35 which I thought was a pretty good deal when you take into consideration its normal $50 price tag. I have a black iPad so I thought the light grey would look really nice against the black finish. I also got the Apple motto "Think different." engraved on the back. I think it turned out pretty nice and it looks pretty sharp on my iPad.

Another accessorie I purchased for my iPad are some Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones. These aren't the original, authentic Beats though. I didn't really want to pay $300 for them, so instead found some knockoffs for $10. Sure they aren't authentic, and the plastic feels cheap, but that wasn't my concern. What really shocked me was the sound quality they had. They actually sounded pretty good compared to my Skullcandys. They have some good bass and some nice crisp tones. I would almost dare say they sound as good as the authentic Beats, and for only $10, it's a real bargain.

DSCN1667.jpg

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think that knocked off beats headphones is really depends on your luck choice because i got one after i tried several of em and i thought this one has the best sound but after a month the quality decreasing so perhaps i have to shell out 8dollars to buy new one every month or two:p

Most reactions

Latest posts