What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

tombuon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My setup is pretty simple. I just stick with the tried and true. A genuine Apple Smart Cover for the front and a nice Caudabe Shell for the back. The Smart Cover I paid full price for. Not cheap, but I like the quality and it works really well. I know some friends who've bought cheap knockoffs on Amazon, but they're clearly inferior in quality.

The Caudabe Shell is just a simple hard shell, but it feels really nice (I got the frost clear one) and is a good deal for the money: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009RN10KK

I totally concur. The Apple Smart Cover is totally worth the steep price, unless of course you'd rather shell out for multiple el cheapo replacements when the old one gets ratty. I went for the Incipio hard shell on the body — the two make a nice combination. This one has the rubbery matte texture to it, which helps provide a grippy surface. Incipio IPAD-260 IPad Smart Feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - Red - Reviews & Prices @ Yahoo! Shopping

My only regret is not going for the Leather. My polyurethane cover is looking a little dingy after 9mos of daily use. Structurally it's still VERY solid though. A great product nonetheless.

tanjin001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.macimax.com
For any audio product video equipment//
I personally think that can not be missing speakers//
Of course, Bluetooth speakers may be also very appropriate//
Wireless Bluetooth speakers, make our lives more comfortable//
Is not it?

Most reactions

Latest posts