What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geezer w/iPad

Memphis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad in August of 2010. My first foray into 'mobile devices'. Yeah, I've had a cell phone, but it only gets used for phone calls (and not that often). I also got the blue tooth keyboard and extra power cord for work. Both good decisions. Use of the iPad can be frustrating at times, but ultimately I am very happy with the purchase. Most used apps are Numbers, Outliner, Notes Plus, Pulse, iBooks and iCompta. Really looking forward to reading how others use the iPad and learning some new tricks.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Yes, the iPad can be frustrating at time - but we all love it! I think we all have a list of things we'd like to change or add but I guess that, all in all, Apple made some good decisions.

I find this Forum an invaluable place for finding out all about apps and 'tricks and tips'. Plus, the community of Forum members is always so helpful when you have a problem.

Enjoy your iPad. I hope we hear some of your thoughts and experiences soon.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts