What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

galaxy tab 10.1

Reaction score
I wonder if I should change my tapatalk signature to Incpad? The Tab is the size of my ipad yet performs like my Incredible.
Nah, I'll get around to figuring a good one out eventually that is a play on words.
Anyway here's photo from the Tab. I was about 15' away and zoomed in to 5x with the Vignette camera app so the flash wasn't too bright on the subject.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1308741367049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308741367049.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Reaction score
Couple shots of my youngest I took today . Not slr quality but quite acceptable to me. I don't see being able to print 8x10s but just like a few years ago it's not a camera but a mobile device with a camera attached and not a standalone substitute.
Is there an ipad 2 photo thread anywhere?

Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1308763465376.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308763465376.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 318
  • uploadfromtaptalk1308763492071.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308763492071.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 304
Reaction score
Couple shots of my youngest I took today . Not slr quality but quite acceptable to me. I don't see being able to print 8x10s but just like a few years ago it's not a camera but a mobile device with a camera attached and not a standalone substitute.
Is there an ipad 2 photo thread anywhere?
Very nice. Looks like you got a future swimmer on your hands. Both of my kids are on the swim team again this summer. I plan on taking a few shots of them at their meets with my iPad 2 and iPhone 4, so if there isn't a thread after I search for it, I'll start one.

The worst problem with ANY camera is usually the person pushing the button. I've got a few sunsets photos from back when I had my Samsung a930 phone with a 1.3 mp camera that are beyond words gorgeous up to 5x7 in print and a photo of Dark Hollow falls on Sky Line Drive that I took on my LG9400 1.3 fixed focus that is amazing. I've taken plenty of lousy ones as well so I'm not claiming to be a pro, just got lucky.
Anyway I wrote that to say all I see are gripes about the Ipad camera but I bet it's capable of taking a decent shot at least.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok but I did type other on the tab I alternate but that first one I didn't bother to check because of that keyboard lag was very frustrating and I just posted it because I didn't want to have to mange doing it all again.

But the responsiveness def was not on par with the iPad at the time, I actually didn't have auto correct on until after. I find the auto correct better on honeycomb because it gives you more than one option in a bar above the keyboard made the experience faster. Spacing was exceptable I would say the same in landscape, in portrait the iPad had better spacing IMO.

The keyboard thing makes a lot of sense. I have that sentiment occasionally with any device I have. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Animations on the Tab really mess up everything. Lots of false positives with it on and it really lags the keyboard, stock or other.
I give the stock keyboard on both ipad and Tab a D- and with animations on on the Tab it gets an F-.
I'm using Swype on the Tab and with its mini keyboard option for sliding in landscape I give it a B+. It's got arrows, tabs, special characters, secondary characters, etc.
Swype approached Apple before the ipad 1 came out but Jobs personally refused the offer according to an admin on the Swype forum
Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

Last edited:

Harley man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was at best buy today and I. Got to check out the tab I really like what I seen it will give the apple iPad a good run for the money I am sure it will only get better as.will the iPad it's all good for us

from USA bucks county pa Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts