What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Ruls

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, 1) can I use private massage to ask. 2)I have 19 post in my account if when ask for one, for if I want to ask second thing should I go with rely or ask new post/thread thks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, 1) can I use private massage to ask. 2)I have 19 post in my account if when ask for one, for if I want to ask second thing should I go with rely or ask new post/thread thks

Hi Jaba - concerning your second request, I just tried to answer 3 different questions that you posted in one thread - this is confusing for those trying to respond and also for readers searching for solutions to a singular topic. I would suggest that you start a thread for a specific problem you are having and that in the title include a clear & concise description of the issue - I often will look at threads usually when the title draws my attention and I feel my experience might help - but just a suggestion.

As to PMs to members, one of the mods will likely better address that issue - but if your question is one of general interest to the membership and guests of the IPForums, then keeping your posts 'open' to all will provide the best benefit. Dave :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Java--the private message feature should have already turned on for you since you have gained the required posts for this privilege. However, pertaining to questions asked through PM, we do ask for members to pose these questions within the Forum so others can benefit from it too.

In addition, if you have a different topic/question to ask and there isn't an existing thread present--feel free to post as a new thread. However, please avoid duplicate posts or asking questions that are unrelated to the thread topic being discussed. This is based on your previous posting history which giradman has stated above.

Thanks,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Most reactions