What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update via iTunes

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry team l was taking it in slower stages hope that was ok ?.

Hello Brixtonboy - no problem at all; if you look at the timings, we were composing posts about the same time and yours came up first - my feeling is that the OP is running out of storage on both his iDevice and his PC computer - thus, needs to return and give us some more information. Dave :)

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry for delay my iPad had near 4gb free

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi jaba, I am not sure why you are having problems with updating via iTunes. I suggest you update your iPad OTA, that is over the internet using Wi-Fi. It should be quite straight forward.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok fine my device space less day by day

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok fine my device space less day by day
That's because you have some process that's continuously running in the background and caching large amounts of data. Do you use the Facebook app? It's one of the worst offenders for such behaviour and should always be force closed when your not actually using it.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes we use but all the time we did not login Facebook. When we use FB then logout after using also the multitasking fore to end also from setting background refresh disable.what u say

Most reactions

Latest posts