What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I had frozen crap because we hid the knives. One of our renters started seeing 350 pound female soldiers hiding in the trees, in the back yard, the trees were filled with raccoons, and everywhere you (he, not Bob) there were covert soldiers armed with weapons, many were in the trees.

The guy went nuts when the police arrived and put him in the ambulance.

God's truth, it was a crazy night.

Good grief. That's rather frightening. I hope no one suffered from the incident

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow it's all go where you are. We had Indian food last night. Samosas and onion bhajis.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow it's all go where you are. We had Indian food last night. Samosas and onion bhajis.

The onion bhajis sound good. I had to ask Mr. Google what the heck they are, but they sound good. For the record, I feel that a nice steak is coming to a platter near me. Perhaps with 'shrooms, asparagus, a tater, and some strong ale. But Denny's is also good.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Denny's the restaurants? I went to Florida a while back and loved Denny's. The only thing I wasn't sure of was the fry up breakfast with the waffles and syrup.
I adore indian food. I come from Durban, South Africa and grew up with a thriving Indian, Chinese, Thai etc...communities Loads of foreign food choices. Seafood restaurants as right next to warm Indian Ocean.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
I had frozen crap because we hid the knives. One of our renters started seeing 350 pound female soldiers hiding in the trees, in the back yard, the trees were filled with raccoons, and everywhere you (he, not Bob) there were covert soldiers armed with weapons, many were in the trees.

The guy went nuts when the police arrived and put him in the ambulance.

God's truth, it was a crazy night.

Soldiers armed to the teeth to put a mad civilian in an ambulance 

RIP Steve Jobs 

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do! I just got back from Walmart and I am making in the next week or so:

Avocado and Chicken soup

Taco Soup

Chili

I will give you the links in a sec, woman.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/

Gina's recipes are to die for! The three I mentioned are there. That first one you see ~ the post of red sauce...I'm making today!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, great, Marie! I'll definitely have a gander at them. (that is English for a look at them by the way! What happened to that thread of sayings?)
We make cakes with orange and black icing. Pumpkin soup with tomato, onion, potato and spice -yummy with garlic bread and hot potato.
Great avatar by the way. My hat reminds me of the Harry Potter talking hat.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering what happened to that thread myself the other day. I LOVE that...."I will have a gander at them" Do you have an accent too? I adore accents!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pumpkin soup with tomato, onion, potato and spice -yummy with garlic bread and hot potato.

I think on that link at Gina's site is a pumpkin soup! Her site is all low fat and calories. I know there is a pumpkin something, I just saw! You know the strangest thing though, and you are so smart so I will ask you. On her site you can add recipes and make your shopping lists. So I did thru my iPad, but when I go to her site on my computer here, my recipe box and shopping lists are empty! So annoying!! You'd think it would be the other way around...

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm afraid my accent is a cosmopolitan one. It's a mixture of south African, English, Somerset and any other place I've been to. My dad moved a lot when I was younger. When in South Africa, I sound like English and when in Somerset, I sound Australian. Yeah, I don't know why they do that, never been there. Neighbours has a lot to answer for over here. (it's a program about neighbours in Melbourne. I'm not sure if you know it.)

Most reactions