What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I've seen old recipes for rats.........not a chance I'd try one though!!

My main pest control is Rabbits, Rats, Moles, Squirrels and Wood Pigeon.......the first and last two are quite edible, I can't catch enough squirrels to keep up demand during the summer BBQ period!

Remember, all meat is edible........it's all down to personal taste!

How about foxes, how do i trap them or scare them in a way where they dont come back to the neighbour hood. Having dogs as pets is not an option ๎–๎–๎–

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
The Olympic 2012!stadiums under construction, picture taken from John Lewis

Thanks for all of these great photos. We will be going there when we get back from Dubai. We are flying there tomorrow morning and looking forward to the trip very much. I hope to post photos under the architecture thread.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler, thanks for the advice, problem WAS until over a month ago the whole neighbourhood used to get woken up by the noisy foxes at 1am onwards, fighting, ruffling bushes, attacking bins and making a mess etc. Not that long ago our council provided all houses with wheely bins with cover, before we had to take out the trash bags and leave it in front of the house for pickup on monday morning, only it was a mess thanks to the foxes. However for over a month this problems have gone, havent heard a single noise form the foxes, dont know if the wheely bins are helping, or the council caught the foxes or the foxes are in hibernation for winter. But we suffered a lot during their mating season ๎š๎–

Richard Brown, glad you like the pictures, i tried to get the best as possible for you, the site of the construction is restricted to outsiders. Also thanks for the fox traps link you provided, wish i had posted this months ago when the problem was severe, atm the foxes have dissapeared but if they come back i know what to do. Have a great trip in Dubai and looking foreward to your holiday pictures. ๎€‘๎€Ž๎„Ÿ

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Our local cheese factory went up in flames Wednesday night. Anyone for toasted cheese factory ?
Luckily no-one hurt.
What a waste of cheddar though.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Our local cheese factory went up in flames Wednesday night. Anyone for toasted cheese factory ?
Luckily no-one hurt.
What a waste of cheddar though.

What a sad loss. I love cheddar, there must have been a lovely baked aroma in the air for ages though. Thankfully no one hurt.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure if toasted cheese, metal, plastic, wax etc... Smells lovely but hey, it takes all sorts๎”

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Toast and boiled eggs this morning! Yum! Nothing quite like having your eggs freshly laid that morning. Home made jam for the toast as well.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Toast and boiled eggs this morning! Yum! Nothing quite like having your eggs freshly laid that morning. Home made jam for the toast as well.

Nothing better Hayle,
What flavor jam?

I also have taken a break.
Back in oz awaiting grand child no 2.
Back into cooking again so expect some recipes everyone.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay! I love recipes. We have plum, raspberry and variations of. We also have chutney with variations of tomato, pumpkin, apple etc... We've just stored our apples and two summer fruit puddings waiting to be eaten. Apple pies, crumbles and sauce. I love fruit.

I see you are a junkie! Hee hee! These new names make me laugh.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I need the best apple pie recipe ever.
Very short buttery pastry please!
A junkie ?
Interesting
Unfortunate terminology don't you think?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unless that's iPad junkie of course! I'm not good with pies. I like crumble best

Most reactions

Latest posts