What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
And tonight's meal......and part will be frozen is Goose Jalfrezi.......my own recipe.........incredibly spicy!!

62086657.jpg

Anyone fancy a taste!?!?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of course I do! Lovely. That goose is spreading into various meals, I see!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yummy. I love meat and veg stew the most with home made dumplings. My hubby is the cook around here, not because I can't but because we can't cook together harmoniously. Two scorpios I'm afraid. He cooks English and I cook the "foreign" food. I love Indian and Italian the most.

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Back in Vanuatu ,
Chicken laksa with egg noodles and green beans.
Missing my new grand daughter already!
Planning food for a wedding next week.
1-11-11 at 11 am..................
Not mine ....guests

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Back in Vanuatu ,
Chicken laksa with egg noodles and green beans.
Missing my new grand daughter already!
Planning food for a wedding next week.
1-11-11 at 11 am..................
Not mine ....guests

Hee! Hee! You had me going there for a sec! Hello again! I've had to go to the website again as the parse error has made the app hang. I've done a reset but it hasn't helped much.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's to do with emojis apparently the new update and ios5 have done something to the app so they are in the process of fixing it but it's not an easy task.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I don't raise them no Hayles, I get to shoot quite a few that land on farmers fields, they eat and foul the grass meant for livestock.
It has been a good year this year for geese, so I think the price will be fairly competitive. I think this year we will be having Venison, a hand reared ham and of course the obligatory turkey.
I produce most of my own meat as I like to know it's had a great life and been well fed, a happy animal is a tasty animal.
With population levels worldwide, food is mass produced, this creates tasteless and unhealthy food, I prefer to do things differently.
I grow my own veg on my allotment, I have some animals for my own table and of course I also get plenty of different meats with my pest controlling. It wouldn't do for everyone, but personally, I like traceability with my food.

That's a great post. Much the same goes for veg. Home grown is the best. Or, failing that fresh from a farmer's market. We resort to buying from markets.
Last week we went up to Brixton Market for plantain. We bought some corn and it was the best we have eaten in many years.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Haven't had a parse problem for a day or so.
Fingers crossed.
Has any one mentioned a fix?

Hi Julie. All is working well here, for now. So no chance to use the Pass pun! :|. Spoke too soon Anything Goes has Parse problems, so I'll pass on that one :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of course you did! I have to use the dreaded website to access OUR threads! I am eating our own eggs for lunch today. A mixture of bantams (silkie) and (who knows which hen it was) larger chickens. Thankfully no three legged ones Julie!!!

Okay you two, it's about time we had new avatars. The app still does that with ease for me. I know what Richard looks like (Hee Hee) but not you Julie but if you are shy, why not a photo of your cat or your house as your avatar? Please?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Will work on that today .........
Or tomorrow.........
Just kidding
Been so long since I changed it.
I have to do on the computer don't I ?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No!! It's on the app now. Just go into profile and tap on your avatar and it will ask you what picture you want, from library or camera. It's so easy it's obscene.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now I like that! It's so summery. Cheers for that! It's pouring with rain outside and your avatar makes me smile!

Most reactions

Latest posts