What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip case questions

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently looking for a case for my iPad and saw your website. One that interests me is your flip case, but I have a couple questions about it.

Is there any way to see a picture of it with an iPad in it so we can see the actual fit of it?

I'm assuming there will be access to all ports and buttons on the sides of the iPad....just want to make sure.

And last....are you shipping these cases yet? I'd be interested in a black one but need to make sure it's actually shipping already as I almost ordered a case I liked from somewhere else as it looked like it was in stock but as it turns out they won't be released for another 6-8 weeks which does me no good right now.

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Is there any way to see a picture of it with an iPad in it so we can see the actual fit of it?
You ask, we give!

jP7zd.jpg

And last....are you shipping these cases yet?

Yes, we're shipping them right now. If you order anytime later today (the shipping deadline for today [4/9/2010] has passed) we will ship it tomorrow.

Thanks for the questions! Sorry for the delayed response.

Most reactions

Latest posts