What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick question about orientation lock

bphillips101384

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys...first time poster...long time reader :)

I've got a jailbroken ipad2 running 4.3.3.

I'm using a smart cover so it can be used either as a stand to type or a stand to watch videos..

What I'm looking for is an app that will allow me lock orientation horizontally but both ways...

I don't know if that makes sense but basically when I'm using the case to hold it at a slight angle for typing the screen needs to be horizontal one way but then if i flip it over to watch a movie it needs to flip to the other side.

It's annoying to keep locking and locking it when i need to flip between the horizontal sides.

I've done some searching and cant seem to find anything, Is there an app that allows this to happen?

Thanks in advance.

OP
B

bphillips101384

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome so all i need to do is learn how to program ipad apps and i'll make it :)

Seriously though is there a suggestion box somewhere...I can't be the only one that wants an app that would make this possible

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to force iPhone apps to run in opposite orientation. Nothing like that, eh?

OP
B

bphillips101384

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to force iPhone apps to run in opposite orientation. Nothing like that, eh?

No nothing like that. Im looking for an app that allows you to lock orientation to either landscape or portrait, not a specific side.

Most reactions

Latest posts