What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also waiting for a new series of The curmuginly doc Martin...brilliant I've enjoyed it it reruns but it is definatly time together on with more.I know they shot a season

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry my arm isn't working well. I know they shot a new season for2013 and I want more.He is such anass.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There was a great programme on last night. "An Audience with Lez Dawson". It was compiled posthumously, featuring a larger than life hologram of him at times.

I cannot believe its 20 years since he died. He was one of my favourite comedians. Naughty but nice much of the time. ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
20 years? Wow! That is longer than I realised. Great talent.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reportedly, shooting of series 3 started last November, as a four-part miniseries for BBC1. They're being very coy about whether Alice Morgan survived the hiatus--I certainly hope so, as the sparks she struck off Luther were among the most brilliant on TV anywhere. The UK release should be anytime now. No sign of it yet on my torrent grabber, though.

Seriously, you should watch at least the first few episodes of Doc Martin. The characters are marvelous.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

I do like Martin Clunes who (if I have not got this horribly wrong) is the lead actor in the show, but I just can't get his previous role in Men Behaving Badly out of my head when I watch him......which dulls the effect somewhat!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So true! Men behaving badly! Great show. We were a lot younger then, Gab!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, forever young except when my hip hurts or when my elbow twinges or when my back stiffens up or when... !!!

Young at heart! There is a song I love.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, forever young except when my hip hurts or when my elbow twinges or when my back stiffens up or when... !!!

Young at heart! There is a song I love.

I was thinking of this Bob Dylan song "forever Young"

Last edited by a moderator:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In an episode of JAG Ernest Borgnine's character asks Harm if he knows what it feels like to be old. Harm replies - no I don't, to which Ernest's character responds - yes you do, it feels just like you do now, but your body doesn't work so well anymore.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm watching Animal Heroes on ITV. It's the first programme in a series of 3.

The horses clip was good. One horse purchased was pregnant, despite the assurances of the horse dealer!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm watching Animal Heroes on ITV. It's the first programme in a series of 3.

The horses clip was good. One horse purchased was pregnant, despite the assurances of the horse dealer!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

I've been watching Springwatch on BBC, I've never really followed it much before but it is really amazing.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts